Do you need to create a temporary account to log in to your website backend?If you create a permanent administrator and forget to clean up,Then users who are allowed to log in to the backend do tricks on your website?
This article takes you into the era of temporary administrators!
Plug-in name: Temporary Login Without Password
The plug-in function:
- Create unlimited temporary logins,Any role
- Record the last login time
- Count the number of times a temporary user visits the background
- No username and password required,Just log in through a unique link
- Set account expiration,therefore,Temporary users cannot log in after the expiration time
- Set expiration time,For example one day,A week,A month and so on
Then send this newly created link to the user who needs to log in..